Sunday, July 1, 2007

Low on Euros

My sister and I have been playing a game to pass the time and it's called "hey is that Jose Canseco?" Basically we just point out guys that look like Jose Canseco and so far we've see him at the bus stop, in line for a gyro, picking out a pashmina for his wife, and playing grab alpha sigma sigma with some guy outside of a club. We've seen him a bunch of times and all we can say is that he is a busy man.

Last night we slept for 12 hours and I must say there's a whole lot more where that came from. We made it to the southeastern part of the island to the black sand beaches of Perivolos. Our collective feet may lost a layer or two of skin, but otherwise it was excellent. I played volleyball with a Jesus look-alike who flat out told me he wouldn't play with me if I was either Turkish, a Cypriot, or an Italian. I told him my people came over on the Mayflower, so it was all good after that.

Also, I'm thinking about moving here and just manufacturing sleeves, because I can't even tell you the last time I've see more sleeveless shirts. I know it's hot here fellas, but if there's a way to take the fabric from your fannypacks and sew them to your shoulders I'd highly recommend it.

So, tomorrow back to Athens, and the crazy fires, which I don't think CNN or the NYTimes has been covering at all. I think they've all been put out though. Athens one night, then flying to Israel and then several million hours of flying and then back to US and A. Niiiiice. Thank you posters, nice to see you all are keeping up.

No comments: