Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Apple Pie

I'm back, finally. I've been up for about 36 hours straight, including a 12 hour layover in Tel Aviv. That layover was truly a test of endurance. You can only read a book for so long, and you can only listen to your iPod for so long. At one point we were timing how long it took to count roof tiles. Once we arrived at JFK at 5:30am it was straight to the LIRR and out to the beach for a little friends and family and 4th of July BBQ in the rain.

My vision is blurry and I'm ready for hibernation, but once I'm rested I'll share some thoughts about the trip.

I just read this post and it is pretty weak, so apologies for that. Next one will definitely be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).