Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Voting Myself Off the Island

I need to get the hell out of Dodge, like now. It just so happens that tomorrow I leave on a 3 week trip to Israel and Greece. Shimon Peres was just elected President, Palestinian factional battles are being fought, so who knows what kind of experience this is going to be. It's been almost 20 years since I was in Israel and I don't remember a whole lot from the trip. It was definitely a different world back then. I'm not looking forward to the 13 hour flight tomorrow, but it is what it is, and I'm sure it will be well worth it. If I'm still standing after my Israel trip I plan on strapping on my Diesel shoes, letting the chest hair flow, and chain smoking my way through the Greek Isles. Although not so much the Diesel shoes and the smoking part.

Yeah, so I'm probably not going to be getting to this blog very often over the next few weeks, but if I can I'll drop a note.

No comments: