Sunday, June 10, 2007

Snaab

I just got back from the Hamptons and I haven't shaved in over a week. I look like the Unibomber meets Vineyard Vines, although glancing at the trashy brilliance that is Hamptons Magazine it appears that I'm going for the Nacho Figueras look. What does this Nacho character do? He's a model, he plays polo (of the horse variety) and from the look of the pictures in the mag he is a champion cougar slayer as well. Bravo, Nacho, we hope for your sake your krytonite is not hay fever or cat dander. Keep slaying...

Oh, and the title of this post refers to a license plate on a Saab someone was driving though East Hampton. I hope that's a joke, but either way I think it's funny. I saw Knocled Up, and I enjoyed it and I saw a lot of rain this weekend as well. I wasn't planning on breaking out my umbrella...ella...ella....ay...ay...ay, breaking out my umbrella...ella...ella...ay...ay...ay. If you have been living under a rock or fall into the Adults 45+ demo you can just click or cut-paste this link and watch...It's safe for work unless your computer screen faces all the senior management offices like mine did.

www.youtube.com/v/X7bK4Vee36M

Last episode of Sopranos tonight so I'm going to do some handicapping:

Tony orders another gabagul (aka capicola) sandwich: 30-1
Tony defrosts and eats Pie Oh My: 29-1
Carmela sports serious cameltoe while wearing Juicy Couture Sweats: 9-2
AJ was an honorary guest at today's Puerto Rican Day Parade in NYC: 200-1
Meadow finally decides to go into public relations: 50-1
I Throw Up When I think of Carm's birthday present to Tony earlier this season: 1-2
Janice Wears a bra: 79-1
John From Cincinnati is horrible: 4-1
Paulie is playing both sides: 23-1
Bobby Bacala gets a role in Joe Dirt II: 11-1 (He was in Joe Dirt, true story, IMDB that)
Tony buys sudafed to clear his congestion: 60-1
Phil Leotardo gets whacked: 3-1
Tony gets whacked: 7-1

Salud.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now that the Sopranos is over, I think your blog is the only thing that may be able to fill the void that the Sopranos has left. Between grad school, post-grad school and a possible new career I think you could stretch the life of this blog for at least 9 years.