Thursday, June 19, 2008

Must Love Dogs...and Laying Pipe

This just in from cnn.com...Jamie Lynn, a baby herself, had a baby. In case you don't remember...

"The Spears family announced in December that Jamie Lynn was pregnant. The father is Casey Aldridge, a pipe-layer from Liberty, Mississippi. The couple is not married but announced an engagement several months ago."

Mazel Tov Jamie Lynn. And mazel to you as well Casey Aldridge, you pipe laying son of a gun. Honestly, if Jamie Lynn's baby daddy did anything aside from laying pipe for a living I feel like I would've been disappointed. Mr. Aldridge, you are an inspiration for pipe layers of all shapes and sizes. Anyway, I'm hoping that in traditional white trash fashion, Jamie Lynn names her baby something ridiculous with several unnecessary "y"s...like Cheyenne, but spelled Chyaynn.

Jamie Lynn, basically, you effed up. You were a child star. You could've laid low, done some shitty movies, married an arguably gay movie superstar and become a scientologist. But no, you had to get knocked up by a guy who lays pipe for a living. He lays pipe. I'm sorry, I can't get over this. Alternatively, you could've, I don't know, gone to school and lived a sorta kinda normal life, but no, you have officially guaranteed that in two years your body will look 15 years older. Well done.

Renewable energy has been my mistress these past two weeks. We've had some late nights. I take her out to the suburbs to sit by the pool with me on the weekends, and in 8 weeks (who's counting?) I'm going to dump her. The work is exciting though. I mean, it's not pipe laying, but it's been interesting. Unfortunately, work has sucked all of my weekday blog mojo, so I'm going to bed, but I'll be back this weekend. Have a good Friday.

No comments: